Are you a servicemember looking to start a civilian career, or a veteran looking to make a pivot? Join our four-week Breaking Into Customer Success Career Accelerator to learn what it takes to start a career in customer success. We’ll introduce you to industry experts and Shift alums who will teach you all that you need to know to land your first project management role.
Explore a typical day in the life of a customer success manager and get insights into the most commonly used tools and processes you’ll need to master. Identify experiences in your military background which translate to the customer success skill set, and get insider intel on what it takes to compete in a customer success interview. Connect with Shift’s industry mentors to position yourself for your next steps.
Worried that your military experience doesn’t apply? Work with your peers in collaborative exercises to identify the project management skill set in your background and unleash its value in a recruiting conversation.
- Sessions run from 60-90 minutes in the evening to accommodate your day-to-day military requirements.
- New 4-week cohorts launch monthly to best meet the needs of your job search timetable.
- Each week begins with one large-group lecture session so you can hear directly from those on the front lines.
- Dig in with hands-on exercises and small group work on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, based on your section assignment.
- Connect with Shift alums who have gone before you and others who are currently in a career transition. Build bonds and tap into one another’s networks to amplify the power of the community.
- Secure yourself a slot in our Talent Spotlight program, where you will have the opportunity to be featured to our hiring partners, during the most optimal period of your career transition. You must complete all course requirements to be considered for this opportunity.