Over this four week accelerator, you’ll learn directly from seasoned experts from MLB headquarters, MLB Network, NBA Headquarters, multiple NFL teams, and other professional sports organizations. Our experts will cover topics ranging from Organizational Leadership to Understanding the Growing Media Presence in Sports, and more.
You’ll walk away with in-depth knowledge of how these experts got started, current in-demand skills, growing opportunities, and what they look for when hiring.
Between networking, guest speakers, building an outstanding candidate profile, and application materials this is your opportunity to learn first hand what it takes to land and build a career in sports.
- Give meaningful insights into various career opportunities available in sports.
- Participants feel confident in their resume and interview skills to start applying for jobs within the sports industry.
- Build a solid network in various backgrounds, key when beginning a job search.
Our Experts Backgrounds Include
- Talent Management
- Security & Operations
- Global Media & Business Development
- Marketing & Promotions
- Social Media
- Creative Services
Additional Job Search Support
In addition to industry knowledge, you’ll receive support building application materials for your job search upon completion of the program. Participant bios and resumes will be shared with each guest speaker and shared throughout the represented organizations.
- Expert resume support
- How to use LinkedIn and social media in your job search
- Interview preparation
- Capstone interview practice panel