Military Fellows Program
Work at top technology companies
all before you leave the military
Now accepting applicants on a rolling admissions basis
Reimagining military transitions
New pathways for military service
DoD SkillBridge allows participants to start full-time roles up to six months before they leave the military
Learn by doing
A once in a lifetime opportunity to get a headstart in a new career
Put your experience to work
Help start a company or jump in at a large organization
One application, dozens of innovative companies
The Military Fellows Program partners with companies to provide immersive internship experiences. From early stage startups to established corporations we've cleared the path to join technology companies before you leave the military.
Stay in touch
We'll update you on future programs for active duty and veterans
Work under close supervision of technology leaders building relevant skills to kickstart your next career.
Who we are looking for
- Cross-functional leaders: you can set the tone for a team and drive results while also being empathetic to their challenges.
- Demonstrated problem solvers: excellent organizational skills, great follow-through on tasks, and calm under pressure.
- Interest in technology: you want to see what it takes to grow a company from the earliest stages or be an essential part of a high-performance team.
- Dedicated teammate: stellar networking and communication skills that inspire the people around you to do their best work.
- Mission-driven: you have an entrepreneurial mindset, are biased towards action, and are driven to be part of something bigger than yourself.
"By partnering with organizations like Shift, Okta hopes to create a more inclusive work environment for veterans and ease their transition into the civilian workforce."
"Affirm is looking forward to welcoming military fellows into our growing team as part of our mission to build a company that reflects the rich diversity of the customers we serve and that includes our veterans and their families."
"We look forward to working with a military fellow who excels at engaging diverse stakeholders, building strategic relationships, and both devising and executing on a broad range of community-oriented objectives."