Whether you’re a transitioning service-member obsessed with customers or a veteran looking to pivot into a customer-oriented career, join a community of peers in career transition over four weeks to accelerate your transition. Engage with industry experts from both sales and customer success backgrounds who provide real-world insights and experience.
Over four weeks, we’ll orient you to the various elements of the full customer journey. You’ll learn what it takes to identify, qualify, and land new customers, then explore the process of supporting and renewing those customers over time. We’ll explore common frameworks and methodologies applied by the sales and customer success fields, as well as peek into a day-in-the-life of someone in these roles. Your peers, your program manager, and our industry experts will form a supportive community to help you achieve your professional goals.
We’ll dig into your military background to identify previous work akin to customer management. You’ll walk away interview ready - with a solid understanding of how your background prepares you for customer-focused roles, and an ability to tell your story to recruiters with confidence and conviction. Get yourself to the front of the line of Shift’s Talent Spotlight, our method of featuring you as top talent to our network of hiring partners.
- Sessions run from 60-90 minutes in the evening to accommodate your day-to-day work or military requirements.
- New 4-week cohorts launch monthly to best meet the needs of your job search timetable.
- Each week, engage directly with industry professionals currently employed in these roles.
- Dig-in and collaborate with peers in small-group, immersive exercises.
- Connect with Shift alumni who have gone before you and others who are currently in a career transition.
- Build bonds and tap into one another’s networks to amplify the power of your career community.
- Be featured with our hiring partners through the Shift Talent Spotlight program during the most optimal period of your career transition. Get insider access to top partners who are hiring transitioning servicemembers and veterans.